In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
On Twitter: @Niebuhr247
Improvement all over the field and in all teams for spurts.
Attitude is coming back to the Plaines!
Kris frost pointless penalty
If you cant be honest....whats the point of being anything?
Liked - defense stepping up every drive, tackling, running backs.
Disliked - offense too inconsistent, penalties, pass coverage giving up too many big plays.
Liked the running game, Jay Prosh getting a chance to catch the ball and the number of plays that the defense got into ASU's backfield. Didn't like the penalties or the officiating. Loved the final score!
Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.
Overall aggressiveness on D
Hard running by RBs
NM passing was a better
Missed blocks by WR's
NM's overthrows (less than last week though) & needed more touch on a couple passes
Penalties, esp on crucial plays.
Punting early on was not great. Clark has spoiled me I guess.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by ArmyAU84 on 9/8/2013 at 10:04 AM
"How long will it take you to beat Alabama?" Response: "60 Minutes" - Pat Dye
1. I liked winning against a solid weak conference team. Yea, the Sunbelt is weak, but we beat them 38-9. Oregon wasn't a whole lot better last season against them and they didn't have all of our mistakes. The bad habits are part of what I have talked about will take a long time to get rid of from our team.
2. The offensive line. Sure, they got some penalties. However, it's the second week in a row we've run the ball for over 300 yards and Gus is holding back obviously.
3. I like having hope that we can beat Mississippi State next Saturday. I truly think we're about to win this one as well making us three and o and we'll be even with our win total last season.
1. I dislike how people still have no confidence in this team. I AM NOT A SUNSHINE PUMPER BELIEVE ME. I think most people on here would think I'm a Chicken Little if anything. Bottom Line is this: Gus is a great coach and Auburn is better than what you guys realize.
2. I dislike Auburn not getting any credit. They were on upset alert and most of you guys on here figured it would be very close. I told you it wouldn't be that close like I told you that last week would be very close. By the way, in case most of you missed, Washington State beat USC last night. I told you so again.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports