In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I would like to know everyone's opinion on these 2 questions. NOT what you predict, or expect, but the tipping point that changes your position about HCGC future.
(no witty answers please, just a honest opinion).
1. What would it take for HCGC to keep his job?
2. What would it take for HCGC to get fired at the end of this season?
Alabama fans love Alabama football
Auburn fans love Auburn University
I think unless he wins 6 games, the ship sails.
1.Turn this around..Beat vandy, tamu, UGA, fight at Bryant Denny.. leadership in adversity, signs of player development..
2. Doesn't take much..If he continues doing what he is doing now, I believe he will be gone..
IMO, he's already fired. Unless he can get to 6-6, I just don't see him having any chance, and it would take a miracle for it to happen at this point. If he gets to keep his job, then it will show that my expectations for Auburn football are far greater than our athletic department's.
1. Win out and appear to be heading in the right direction. 7 - 5 gives us a smaller bowl game but still would need to win that game to get to 8- 5.
2. I really think he's aready done what it takes getting fired
1. We look like a legit SEC team by seasons end.
2. Keep on keeping on
I Believe Auburn and Love IT...4 Life!
You should prepare yourself to live with the consequences of your decisions, whatever they may be.
1. In my opinion we must beat Vandy, New Mexico State, Texas A&M, Alabama A&M; We must be competative against UGA and Bama. This is what I expected at the beginning of the year. I would also have to see significant improvement in offensive production from this team. I believe the defense has progressed throughout the first half of the year and I expect it will continue to improve.
2. In my opinion we would have to go 3-9 with the only wins coming against NM State and Ala. A&M.
In between those two extremes, it will really depend upon the perfomances in the games that are lost and the extent of any improvement seen from game to game.
1. Keeps his job if JJ keeps his.
2. Loses job if JJ loses his.
The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round.
I'm afraid that you are right. Too much inbreeding in that dept. Too many been there too long.
Defeat doesn't finish a man - quit does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits. - Richard Nixon
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports