In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Observations from the 30-minute viewing period at the start of Friday's practice, the ninth of the spring:
* In the pace drill, a non-contact 11-on-11 setup, junior Kiehl. Frazier took the snaps with the first team and sophomore Jonathan Wallace with the second team.
* Cameron Artis Payne and Jeff Prosch were in the backfield with Frazier. Brandon Fulse was a tight end.
* Junior defensive tackle Angelo Blackson was back and looked to be full-speed.
* Tre Mason caught a couple of passes, but it didn't look like he was going to get any real running back action.
* Senior Demetruce McNeal was back with the first team at safety. Trent Fisher got a look there Wednesday.
* The starting defense looked like this: Dee Ford and Ken Carter at ends, Jeff Whitaker and Gabe Wright at tackles, Kris Frost and Cassanova McKinzy at linebackers, Jonathon Mincy and Chris Davis at cornerbacks, McNeal and Jermaine Whitehead at safeties and Justin Garrett at Star.
* JaViere Mitchell, injured in last Saturday's scrimmage, was not on the field.
* The No. 1 offensive line remained the same - Greg Robinson and Pat Miller at tackles, Alex Kozan and Chad Slade at guards and Reese Dismukes at center.
* The second offensive line included Shon Coleman and Shane Callahan at tackles, Devonte Danzey and Jordan Diamond at guards and Tunde Fariyike at center.
This post has been edited 4 times, most recently by PhillipMarshall 15 months ago
Thanks for the update!
Keeping in mind that Jake Holland is in class on Fridays, right?
The Gus Bus is coming! Get on or get run over, your choice!
No, he was out there.
Sorry for the confusion. It should have read Jonathan Wallace was with the second team. That doesn't necessarily mean they didn't swap out as practice went on.
This post was edited by PhillipMarshall 15 months ago
"An Auburn Man needs no introduction"
Auburn from day one.
"The thing about quotes from the internet is that it’s hard to verify their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln
Thanks, PM. It seems to me we are starting to see a pretty solid depth chart on both sides of the ball. I am sure there are plenty of battles yet to be had, but I am very encouraged to see some consistency beginning to emerge. I am especially happy to see the defensive side starting to take shape. WDE
Any news regarding Special Teams?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports