In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
2. 3 and outs when we're on defense
3. More discipline (fewer penalties)
4. Efficiency and occasional play making ability at QB
5. More WRs stepping up to be serious threats opposite Blake
1. Pass Efficiency Defense (last in SEC)
2. Pass Defense (last in SEC)
3. Rush Defense (next to last in SEC)
4. Scoring Defense (next to last in SEC)
5. Total Defense (next to last in SEC)
5. Passing Offense (#9 in SEC)
5. Sacks (#9 in SEC)
5. Tackles for Loss (#9 in SEC)
5. Passing Efficiency (#8 in SEC)
5. Total Offense (#8 in SEC)
5. Scoring Offense (#7 in SEC)
I would be happy with a HUGE improvement in our defense and a small improvement in our offense. Offensive improvement will be tough with a very young OL. I think we get the defense fixed this year and get the offense fixed next year.
1. Greatly improved Offensive line play. Last season was pathetic.
2. Making a stop on Defense when it's 3rd and long.
3. Wrapping up and making a tackle.
4. Linebackers that are lined up right, know their assignments, and take the right pursuit angles.
5. Playcalling on Offense that is not so predictable.
Agree with most of the lists. But one area I would LOVE to see improvement is our punt returner. Would love to not have to hold my breath on every punt just to see if they catch the thing.
All Auburn All the Time!
1. I want to see our defense return to the place where people hate to go up against it.
2. I want to see our offense be able to take the ball and keep it for seven to eight minutes with long drives that eat up the clock and end in point.
Let there be no doubt, I am indeed a proud Pop!! War Eagle!!
^^^ this, absolutely! Not only that, but it would be nice to have someone back there who can take the punt and average 10 - 15 a return. I know I'm dreaming, but it would still be nice.
I don't want to see our db's playing 10 yards off the wr's
Your number 5 is spot on, As soon as we lined up the opposition knew where we were going with the football. I believe CSL with have a totally different gameplan and playbook that will keep the defenses guessing.
With my past and future precisely divided am I at that moment....I haven't decided.
i think its safe to say we could stand much improvement in every facet of the game but ill play....
better alignment and assignment ball from back seven
most of all i hope we just play more physical.
H: Having A: Anger T: Towards E: Everyone R: Reaching S: Success
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports