In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
SL Tiger, those Pork Shots look awesome! That's going on the menu - probably for the Arkansas game!
TigerzBaby did request some recipies so let me offer two of my favorite tailgating snacks:
Cheesy Onion Roll-ups
1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¾ cup sliced green onions
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
1 package (10 oz.) flour tortilla (6 inch), warmed
1. In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients.
2. Spread over each tortilla and roll up tightly.
3. Wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
4. Slice into 1-inch pieces.
Jalepeno Poppers (Baked)
12 jalapeno peppers, about 2 1/2 inches long
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
3 ounces cream cheese
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
½ cup egg juice
2/3 cup unflavored dry bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly oil baking sheet and set aside.
2. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; scrape out and discard seeds.
3. In small bowl, mix together cheddar, cream cheese, garlic powder and chipotle pepper; fill each pepper half with some of mixture.
4. In one bowl, lightly beat eggs until combined and frothy. In another bowl, stir together bread crumbs and salt. Roll each filled pepper in egg, then in bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet.
5. Bake until tender and browned, about 30 minutes. Serve warm, with sour cream for dipping.
kick 'em in the ass, big blue.
" I do understand the Auburn spirit is real and that it is alive and well."
Does Jack and Coke count as food?
Shrimp Boil with Conecuh Sausage, Onions,Corn , Potato's ,Lemons and Asparagaus. Yes Asparagus is great in a shrimp boil, plus it is easy to eat with your hands
Gosh, there are so many options! In the past three years I have done grilled chicken nachos (grated cheese, barbeque sauce, cheese sauce, chopped tomatoes, chopped lettuce, chopped green onions, sour cream and guacomole), mini hamburger sliders, slow cooker boston butt, grilled chicken wings, grilled bacon-wrapped shrimp with brown sugar; bacon-wrapped smoked sausage (barbeque sauce and apricot preserves). The nachos are my go-to favorite - you can feed a crowd with them. War Eagle!
I'm an AUBURN TIGER and LOVE IT!!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports