In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1396
On this Board 484Record: 6992 (11/25/2012)
Online now 1299Record: 9788 (12/4/2012)
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
Was just thinking back to some of the memories I had when I attended school at Auburn, and some before and after. Just random thoughts.
* I remember sitting on the hill behind the old (burned down) arena watching Bo and Frank Thomas launch shots into the old power station behind the fences.
* Hungry Hunter, Harveys, and Harrys
* Trying to outsmart the parking ticket police
* Toomers lemonade, past and present
* The Oaks (pre-updyke)...just hanging out watching all the foot traffic
* Drop and Add
* The pool at Fox Den apartments
* That awesome feeling you had when you just aced a final
* That sick feeling you had when you didn't know if you made a 90 or a 40 on a test
* Auburn Women, always have and always will be the best looking women in the world.
* Driving to every game Auburn played from 87,88,and 89. We put many miles on vehicles back then, but we had a blast!!!
Anyway, have a great day!
Just got off the phone with my offspring in Auburn. Shes lost her mgt book and is freaking out. Shes out of money. Shes pissed at her Bf and the coyote's are circling Copper Beach, mmmm thinks thats it. Soo, just sayin.
"The thing about quotes from the internet is that it’s hard to verify their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports