In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2574
On this Board 1431Record: 6992 (11/25/2012)
Online now 2545Record: 9788 (12/4/2012)
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
I have tried to respond to several of the complaint threads that have popped up over the past few days. I keep getting the same questions/complaints over and over so I thought I'd try to address everything in one post.
First, I'd like to say we welcome suggestions. We're always trying to get better. However, we're going to begin deleting threads that address the same items again and again. Many of the "complaints" are about things that are not even happening. If you have a complaint or suggestion, please PM me and I will make a note of it and pass it along to our programmers.
A few things...
* Everyone who is a subscriber to a 247Sports affiliate site can read content on any other 247Sports affiliate site. That's a BONUS of the membership. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE PREMIUM MESSAGE BOARD ITEMS.
* ONLY SUBSCRIBERS to this site can read/view posts marked VIP in our forums. The same rules apply to other sites.
* ONLY SUBSCRIBERS to this site can down vote a post in our forums. The same rules apply to other sites.
* ONLY SUBSCRIBERS to this site can post in this forum.
* Anyone can upvote a NON-VIP post. We are actively discussing a change in this policy, but if something happens it won't be until a 2013 code rewrite.
* If you don't want anyone other than AUC members to view something you post, then mark it VIP.
* We have a handful of users who, at any given time, are taking advantage of a "free trial," which is usually 30 days. This is not something anyone should have an issue with. Everyone here was given free time. I have made several posts stating that anyone who received less than 30 free days should PM me and that I would add time to the subscription. Even users of the old site were given 30 free days when they moved their accounts to 247Sports. The free trials give users a chance to try to site for free to see if they enjoy it. Everyone here had that option.
Again, we welcome feedback, but a lot of the complaints I see are about things that aren't even happening. I hope this post clears some things up.
Thanks for being here and enjoy the site!
This post has been edited 3 times, most recently by Ron Sanders on 12/18/2012 at 3:58 PM
Defeat doesn't finish a man - quit does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits. - Richard Nixon
AU Electrical Engineering 87'
I was going to put a witty joke here, but I forgot bama fans still use picture books. So I thought I'd expedite the process for you...
I Believe Auburn and Love IT...4 Life!
You should prepare yourself to live with the consequences of your decisions, whatever they may be.
Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy - you know who
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports