In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
kick 'em in the ass, big blue.
You might be a b***** if:
1) you think its ok to throw a brick thru the window of your coaches house.
2) your last year of school equals the number of teeth you have left.
3) you've never actually been to a bama football game.
4) the tattoo on your back is worth more than your house trailer.
5) any time you smell a paper mill it reminds you of Tuscalooser.
Alabama fans love Alabama football
Auburn fans love Auburn University
Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, create it.
You do not know where tuscaloosser is, but you know it must be close cause it comes in real clear on the radio.
You count going to a free spring scrimmage as attending a game every year.
You claim every shade of red from pink to purple as crimson.
You have ever shot a family member for not being upset enough after a loss.
You do not know the difference between famous and infamous.
This post was edited by auboy6565 on 1/31/2012 at 2:13 PM
Today is a great day to love Auburn, a little better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow.
Auburn from day one.
This is what it looks like when a man makes heaven
come out of his six string
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports