In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 907
On this Board 355Record: 6992 (11/25/2012)
Online now 977Record: 9788 (12/4/2012)
The place for Tiger fans to talk football, basketball and recruiting
The place for Tiger fans to talk about everything Auburn and not!
Buy and sell your Auburn Tiger tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
FREE AT LAST!
"Alabama fans love Alabama football, Auburn fans love Auburn" -- Patrick Fain Dye
My top 5....
1. anytime they visit your stadium.... the load up in the coupe de ville and bring a fresh wife beater and a fresh $20. Neither will be changed during the trip.
2. they smell like corndogs, 'cept they have none of that cajun charm, (such that it is).
3. somebody else said this but it's so true... they are highly arrogant for reasons not in evidence.
4. They are actually coached by a soul that gives a snake the heevie jeevies.
5. Frank Broyles is a friend of Jerry Jones. If there are two guys who could actually creep out the aforementioned snake more than Petrino.... there ya go!
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by mhtiger87 on 10/4/2011 at 3:18 PM
Fearless And True
buh dum pish.........
seriously folks... here all week.....
I can't give any reason's to hate ,because this page is not long enough..What i can give is 3 big reason's to love them!
3.And also,Kodi Burns. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!
1. Fans are obnoxious as hell.
2. The seem to have our number, but are never great nationally.
3. Fayetteville is a dump. It smells like somebody took a dump in a trashcan.
4. People are incompetent.
5. Their tradition includes squealling like the rednecks from deliverance.
My wife is from Louisiana and her two favorite Arkensaw jokes are as follows?
What is there to do in Arkensaw? watch cars rust
Since Louisiana has a large portion of the state below sea level, why does the state not melt away into the Gulf of Mexico? Because Arkensaw sucks
This post was edited by aucorner on 10/5/2011 at 8:35 AM
A man is informed by his doctor that he only has six months to live. He asks the doctor what he should do. The doctor tells him to move to Arkansas, buy a pig farm and marry a fat woman. He asks "Will this help me live longer?" The doctor replies "No. But it will make your last six months seem like an eternity."
The Arkansas state trooper pulls over a pickup truck on I-40. He says to the driver, "Got any ID?"
The driver says, "Bout what?"
Q: Did you hear about the $3,000,000 Arkansas State Lottery?
A: The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.
Q: Why did O. J. Simpson want to move to Arkansas?
A: Everyone has the same DNA.
Q: Did you hear that the governor's mansion in Little Rock, Arkansas burned down?
A: Yep. Pert' near took out the whole trailer park.
A new law recently passed in Arkansas:
When a couple gets divorced, they're still brother and sister.
Q: What's the best thing to ever come out of Arkansas?
Two Arkansans are walking down different ends of a street toward each other, and one is carrying a sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey Tommy Ray, what'cha got in th' bag?"
"Jus' some chickens."
"If I guesses how many they are, can I have one?"
"Shoot, ya guesses right and I'll give you both of them."
Q: What do a divorce in Arkansas, a tornado in Kansas, and a hurricane in Florida have in common?
A: Somebody's fixin' to lose them a trailer.
A Arkansan came home and found his house on fire, rushed next door, telephoned the fire department and shouted, "Hurry over here. My house is on fire!"
"OK," replied the fireman, "how do we get there?"
"Say, don't you still have those big red trucks?"
Q: Why do folks in Arkansas go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
A: 'Cuz 17 and under not admitted.
Q: What do you get when you have 32 Arkansans in the same room?
A: A full set of teeth.
..........BEAT BAMA .........BEAT BAMA.......BEAT BAMA
kick 'em in the ass, big blue.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports