Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Cam Newton went where no Auburn football player has gone Monday when he appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman in New York city.
QB Cam Newton with David Letterman/Todd Van Emst photo
Newton taped the Letterman show on Monday afternoon before attending the annual Heisman Trophy banquet on Monday night.
On the Letterman show, Newton presented the Top 10, a nightly feature. Standing solo on the stage, Newton went through the top 10 without a hitch,. Here are is "Top Ten Things Cam Newton Can Say Now That He Won the Heisman Trophy."
10. The 2010 version of the Heisman Trophy can hold 10,000 songs.
9. This season, I’ve swallowed 11 mouth guards.
8. Is it strange that after a big win CBS broadcaster Vern Lundquist insists on showering with us?
7. OK, I’ll admit it. I have Bieber fever.
6. Next season I’m joining the cast of Glee as the gruff quarterback with the voice of an angel.
5. I’m working on my own cologne. It’s called ‘locker room,’ and you are going to love it.
4. After this, I’m going on Rachel Ray to make Heisman-shaped meat loaf.
3. I’m not playing in the national championship game. I have a math quiz the next day.
2. Even I have no idea how the heck this BCS works.
1. Need to see ID? How about this? At that point, he struck the Heisman pose.
Already have an account? Sign In